About Me

 Greetings everyone! I am so happy to begin college at GGC. My name is Stephanie. I am a "non traditional" student. I have 4 grown children and 3 grandchildren. My dream job is to become an elementary school teacher. I am now finally able to begin my educational journey to get to it. I have a  full time job, and now full time school. So, I am really busy with family, work, and school. In my spare time I love to watch football. I especially love college football. GO DAWGS! I love the UGA Bulldogs. I have been waiting for the season to start since it ended at the first of this year. Hopefully, they will play. I have my fingers crossed and I am praying to the football gods. 🏈🏈🙏 I love reading and watching Fantasy and Science Fiction stuff. Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Star Wars, and anything to do with vamps and werewolves. 

  I hope that my journey at GGC will be a great one. 

                                                          GO DAWGS! GO GEORGIA!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Economics affect Higher Education ?

Thomas Edison : The Opportunist

Blog #12 - Research